NEW smartCheck Version 5.1 is in the Appstore!
Here you can download the preliminary Manual for Version 4.2: MANUAL V5.0
V1.1, (July 2016)
- Bug in “Oil Check! Add-on repaired. You can now enter past dates and values.
- Bug in checklist editing mode repaired. Under certain circumstances a black box would cover parts of the screen.
- Individual (edited) checklist names are now shown on bottom all pages.
V1.8.2, (November 2016)
- Unwanted Checklists can be deleted
- New Checklists can be added, type (color) and flight phase can be selected
- Checklists can be freely moved to other position on screen
- Reset all edited and modified checklists to original version
- Fuel Switch Timer and Oil Log come with the app now (free)
- Basic Light Airplane Template and Cirrus SR22-G2/G3 checklists
V2.0 (December 2016)
- Sharing of original or edited Checklists via eMail. Send your edited checklist to other pilots with our without the attached documents you have created for your airplane. (The receiver has to be the owner of the original checklist for the airplane you send).
- Checklists can be saved on the Computer or in Cloud Service, edited and uploaded to App again
- Altitude AGL Callouts (based on elevation of take-off runway). Set altitude(s) and get either a callout (“three hundred” …”four hundred” ..) and/or the altitude AGL displayed in big letters across the iPad screen after take-off. Set one or more altitudes between 100 and 1000 feet AGL.
- Set an Altitude AGL (above the takeoff runway) and let the After Take-off Checklist be read to you automatically at the set altitude (300-1000 ft)
- Create new green Icons and load important documents like Performance Tables, Circuit Breaker panel layouts or Avionics Manuals into the app and open them with one tap.
V2.1 (January 2017)
- Callouts and Audio Checklists will run in the background now if another app is in the foreground
V2.2 (January 2017)
- Checklist Sets for three new aircraft types available as inapp purchase: Socata TB20, Cirrus SR20-G1/G2, Mooney M20R Ovation2 GX.
V2.5 (January 2017)
- New Fuel Status Tool helps you keep track of the fuel status of your airplane.
V2.5.1 (February 2017)
- Attached PDFs or other documents saved with a “green tile” are shown fullscreen now
V2.5.2 (February 2017)
- A Bug that prevented the user to move the checklist icons freely was repaired.
V2.5.3 (February 2017)
- PDFs or other documents saved under green icons can be sent by eMail now.
V3.0 (March 2017)
- Introduction of landscape format
V3.01 (March 2017)
- A bug that prevented the user from entering a new fuel status in the Shutdown phase was repaired.
V3.02 (April 2017)
- A Bug that let the app crash when moving checklist icons across the screen was repaired.
V3.03 (July 2017)
- Horizontal scrolling to next/previous flight phase now possible from every position of page (without having to scroll to top of page first.
V3.04 (September 2017)
- If there is a Climb Checklist it can be opened and read automatically after the „After Takeoff Checklist”.
V4.0 (June 2018) – Major Update –
- Universal-App for iPhone and iPad
- New modern User Interface
- Single hand user interface iPhone
- New “Priority”-Mode, shows only checklists you need for your actual flight
- Splitscreen-/Multitasking Mode. App can be displayed as a window in other app
- Cruise checklist can be read automatically
- Lefthand mode for iPhone
- Checklist titles can be read
- “Checklist completed” can be announced
V4.1 (August 2018)
- Bug Fix: Checklist titles can be edited again
- Minor fixes and performance improvements
V4.2 (October 2018)
- GPS signal strength indicator. The button that opens the settings serves asa red/green GPS signal strength indicator
- iPhone auto lock can be switched off when using smartCHECK (important for some people who use company iPhones!)
- All checklist types including the green document type checklists can be used in “Priority View” Mode (List view) now.
- Altitude AGL display fixed for Split screen view on iPad
- Fuel Reminder improved
- Fuel Switch reminder set to 35 kts GS (ON and OFF)
- Several minor bugs fixed
V4.3 (December 2018)
- Bug in title of Landing checklist fixed
- Bug that lets app crash when saving edited checklist fixed
- Checklist template can be duplicated and edited
- When editing checklists sub-items can be added
- All checklist, fuel and oil settings and data are saved with the individual airplane
- oil log feature improved (save button always visible, last entry on top of list)
V4.4 (February 2019)
- Repaired another bug that let app crash when saving edited checklist
- Improved overall stability
- Behaviour of keyboard is improved when editing checklists
- Start-/Stop Feature in Auto Read improved
V4.5 (April 2019)
- Repaired bug that let the app crash when saving edited checklist in Priority Mode
- New User Interface for Oil log feature
V4.6 (July 2019)
- Small Bugfixes
- New Checklist Mode “Challenge & Response”. The app reads the key (left part) only and the pilot replies
- The oil log feature has a graph now that shows oil changes and the average oil consumption per hour
V4.7 (July 2019)
- New Settings Structure
- Information texts for most features integrated (English language)
- Small Bugs repaired
V4.8 (September 2019)
- Bug Fixes
V4.9 (October 2019)
- Modifications for iOS 13
- Bug that called up some checklists twice in certain situations repaired
- Display of Altitude AGL black now
V5.0 (December 2019)
- Several Bug Fixes
- New Feature: In Priority Mode (List View) the user can select the mode (auto read or manual) for each checklist individually
V5.1 (July 2020)
- Altitude Display now available in Priority Mode
- Fixed a bug with the import of checklists sent by Mail
Found a bug? Let us know!